Join Team Becker Staff!
Become a teacher at Becker Elementary! We are now accepting resumes
and letters of interest for 2017-2018 Dual Language teaching positions.
- A collaborative team player?
- A life-long learner who is open to feedback and professional growth?
- Someone who views families as partners?
- A fluent Spanish speaker who values teaching and learning in two languages?
- A skilled teacher who knows how to help all children reach their potential?
If so, and you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume and letter of interest to careers [at] beckerelementary.com. Be sure to include in your letter the grade levels at which you’d be open to teaching.
Positions may or may not be available at this time. However, all emailed resumes and letters of interest will be kept on file in anticipation of new positions being available in Spring 2017. Teaching positions for the 2017-18 school year will be posted by March 10, 2017.
We will be adding positions due to increased enrollment and are looking for the best of the best to join our team, so don’t delay! Send your resume and letter of interest today!