Join Team Becker Staff!
Become a teacher at Becker Elementary! We are now accepting resumes
and letters of interest for 2017-2018 Dual Language teaching positions
and any other positions of interest.
- A collaborative team player?
- A life-long learner who is open to feedback and professional growth?
- Someone who views families as partners?
- A fluent Spanish speaker who values teaching and learning in two languages?
- A skilled teacher who knows how to help all children reach their potential?
If so, and you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume and letter of interest to careers [at] beckerelementary.com. Be sure to include in your letter the grade levels at which you’d be open to teaching.
Positions may or may not be available at this time. However, all emailed resumes and letters of interest will be kept on file in anticipation of new positions being available in Spring 2017. We currently have the following positions posted on the district website (http://bit.ly/2ot9hnT):
- 1st Grade Two-Way Dual Language Teacher
- 3rd Grade Two-Way Dual Language Teacher
- 4th Grade Two-Way Dual Language Teacher
We will be adding positions due to increased enrollment and are looking for the best of the best to join our team, so don’t delay! Send your resume and letter of interest today!